- General Details
Rouge Lighting Plus EWPSN is a series of premium, rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the EWPSN will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 141,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ EWP35SN-PRM provides 4,632 lumens & 129 lumens per watt
(LPW) at 4000k; or 4,726 lumens & 131 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ EWP55SN-PRM provides 7,588 lumens & 133 LPW at 4000k; or 7,728 lumens & 136 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ EWP80SN-PRM provides 9,486 lumens & 123 LPW at 4000k; or 9,680 lumens & 126 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ EWP100SN-PRM provides 13,065 lumens & 129 LPW at 4000k; or 13,295 lumens & 132 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ EWP120SN-PRM provides 15,523 lumens & 130 LPW at 4000k; or 15,787 lumens & 133 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%. ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks. Polycarbonate has F1 rating to avoid discoloration.
▪ Internal bubble level facilitates level installation.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.